Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Check In - 6/22 - 6/27

So it took me a little long to get back on the wagon than I thought. But as of yesterday I am officially back on the slow track to physical fitness. And I have learned something today. I am still out of shape. A hard lesson to learn in deed but at least I did so with out injury.

See, I have been (unsuccessfully) attempting to follow a workout routine based on one of those DVDs you order from an informercial late at night. As it is from a company with a decent track record I have no doubt that it works. And considering how I feel after the workouts I it only adds to that confidence. But I tried something today that I should have known better than to do. I tried to do the 3rd level today in an effort to kick up the work out. How wrong I was as 10 minutes into the 59 plus minute workout I felt a tingle in my lower back. Nothing painful or anything but just a tingle. One that my better judgement told me not to ignore. So I stopped and jumped on the bike for 25 minutes. 300+ calories burned and I feel good about my day so far. Tomorrow I'll be back to 2nd level 47+ minute workout. It doesn't make my back tingle. But it does leave me tired as shit.

Food wise... I eat. That's about it. Though in that regard I'm starting to think I should give LA Weight Loss a try. Hey, say what you want about it but it's less than Nutrisystem...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home