Sunday, August 20, 2006

8/10-8/20 Check in

On weekdays, it was no problem to get the minimum 30 minutes of cardio. I usually got that and some good lifting in. The past couple of weekends have not been so successful. Most of my problems come from poor consistency in maintaining a solid schedule of six days of exercise a week, and eating right. We'll get there.

On the plus side, I now know that when I'm feeling lazy, I can fire up Eye Toy: Kinetic in short order and get a very solid workout on. The exercises vary, too. Gotta work on that in the gym.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jez Chill said...

You're slacking... get back to gym and check-in with updates! I just put a Bowflex in the basment, hoping that would motivate me to stay in shape, since I moved farther from the gym. When I return, I want to read something motivating!

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home