Thursday, August 10, 2006

8/8 - 8/9 Check In

I've been back on the wagon! The equipment upgrade helped, as I immediately started to take longer to exercise to failure, and had to focus more on proper form. Higher reps, more resistance, and a higher cardio budget are all in the works. Best of all, I'm back in the pool at the gym now that it's been fixed. Swimming has to be about the best thing for overall toning, even if the wet hair adds 15-20 minutes to me getting out of the gym.

Cole's advice about eating more salads, while simple, was priceless. Actually buying the leafy stuff and prepping it means I have to get back into the kitchen more regularly, and even if I don't feel like a salad, I'm still going to fix something that is (a) 200% more healthy and portion-appropriate and (b) at least as tasty, in comparison to whatever I get out in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home