Monday, August 06, 2007

Been A While. Seriously.

I just compelted the switchover from Blogger to linking up with a Google account. Lo and behold, there was an unmoderated comment from JezChill, clowning me for the slack nature of the blogging about healthy lifestyle stuff.

Suffice it to say, this has not been a summer of fries, pies, burgers that are super size, and watching double thick shakes enlarge by butt and thighs. I've been away from homebase, but more on point in the gym than before.

I definitely feel stronger, and can do over two miles in 20 minutes pretty reliably now. They're treadmill/elliptical miles, but still. I've been focusing on these kinds of goals a lot more lately, because I still don't have the measurements I'd like to see. In other words, I'm not as much the fatass as I look!

In an effort to be more relevant and stick with the orginal premise of The Thanksgiving Project, I am going to start posting stats on a weekly basis when I get back home and normalize things. Expect updatery before Labor Day. The stats I'm looking at are more practical and descriptive than weight and simple BMI: circumfrences (chest, waist, gut), body fat %, and I/O compliance.

More later- suggestions for other weekly stats are welcome!

...Cole? Chill?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home