Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Looking for a Wagon or Time keeps on Slippin'...

Um, damn, I didn't realize it had been well over a year since I posted on The Thanksgiving Project. Needless to say I didn't exactly have a beachbody for Thanksgiving nor do I anticipate one for this upcoming holiday season. But I am trying to get back on track. As I stated in the last post, on my main blog, I did a colon cleanse for the month of June. It basically consisted of me taking herbal supplements while avoiding meat, dairy, sugar and probably some other stuff I'm forgetting.

A friend I mentioned on my blog (which will now and forever more be known as The CW when I make reference to it... shut up) started a food service that I participated in for the duration of the cleanse. Part of the reason why I did it was because I was thinking about doing something try kick start me into better health. The whole colon cleanse thing came to mind and while I was researching it my friend called (AS2 if you must know). And as luck would have it the universe opened up and got me on track. I say that because it was an out of the blue call specifically to ask me if I had ever thought about doing a colon cleanse. Go figure. So for a month with her help and food service I at vegetarian and mostly organic. Actually I was vegan for the last week. Which was the worse part cause all I ate were fruit and vegetable smoothies. Believe me not even close to being as appetizing it sounds. Please reread the last two sentences and think about that for a moment... yes it was that bad. But hey after 28 days of drink water like a salt water fish and guzzling liquid food I lost a grand total of 15lbs.

Actually on day 28 I woke up and took a massive dump. Severely massive. I weighed myself right after and I was 20lbs lighter from when I started the cleanse. But that next day I pretty much leveled out at 15 so that's what I count. For the most part I have kept most of it off. I weighed myself today and I was 4lbs heavier. Which basically means I need to get back in gear. Which is why am posting well over a year since my last one on this blog. I'm hoping this will giving me some motivation to get it in gear...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home